OUR VISION :
The Vision of Education is to build a responsible younger generation with a healthy body and a well trained mind with good habits and accomplishments conductive to a full, purposeful and noble life to blossom into an integrated personality.
OUR MISSION :
The Mission of this school is to empower all its students to be regular, punctual, humble problem solvers, users of modern technology, effective communicators and lifelong learners in a rapidly changing global community by providing challenging experiences in a safe, caring, supportive and cooperative.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES :
Developing physical and mental faculties.
- To make children self- confident and self dependent To develop every child's character, personality and culture.
- To bring commitment, as the citizens to democracy, social justice, equal of opportunities, secularism and above all to a welfare state.
- To develop a sense of national identity, unity and patriotism.
- To enjoy a happy and secure life while making effective contributions to the society.
- To enable them with times and attain excellence in, science and technology. To cultivate moral, cultural and spiritual values. Emphasis is given in cultivating good qualities like co-operation, good will, forgiveness, tolerance, honesty, patience etc. in order to encourage universal brother-hood and to prepare students worthy citizens of the country.
OUR SALIENT FEATURES:
- Top most priority is given to inculcate moral values among the students.
- Holistic education Qualified ,experienced and committed staff.
- Sprawling campus and spacious play ground, Residential facility.
- Transport facility, Special concern for the slow learners.
- Special study hours supervised by their class teachers.
- Seminars and outings .
- Extracurricular activities. Providing best education facilities for the rural areas within the nominal cost.
GENERAL REGULATIONS :
- All students should converse only in English inside the school premises, to develop their fluency in the English language.
- Students should be decent, courteous and polite at all times whether they are in the class or in the school premises.
- Students should be orderly and disciplined at the time of assembling for prayer and also at other functions.
- Students should respect the beauty and cleanliness of the school and take utmost care to Promote the same.
- Students should address their teachers and all the members of the staff with due respects and politeness. They are expected to behave in a gentle manner.
- They should show respect and politeness to their companions too.
- Students are responsible for their belongings and the school cannot be held responsible for their jewelry, books, money etc lost by them while every effort is made by the school management to reduce the loss of such articles.
- Scribbling on books, desks and walls is strictly prohibited and liable to fines.
- Running or playing in the school compound and shouting inside the classes are not allowed.
- Students are prohibited to go out of school premises during school hours and Lunch hour without the permission of the principal.
- Any damage done to school property should be replaced by the pupil concerned.
- Disobedience and misbehavior towards staff members or repeated breaking of school rules or behavior objectionable to the good tone of the school, even outside the school premises will deserve severe punishment or even dismissal if warnings are ignored.
- No TRANSFER CERTIFICATE OR LEAVING CERTIFICATE will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid, IF ANY INCREMENT IS DEEMED NECESSARY.
- The attendance of the student must be 75% for appearing in the final examination.